Frontiers to Forever: Who's killing who? Where are the WMD's?-a personal vent from a OIF Veterans wife

Frontiers to Forever

Enter the exciting life of a Housewife, Mother, Homeschooler, and so much more! Who knew staying home could be so fascinating!! I have lots to say about simplicity, frugality, and family. Life in the slow lane, from a Christian perspective.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Vermont, United States

Christian, Homemaker, Wife and Mother of 4. I love my 'simple' country life. I'm all about finding the bottom line - how little do we really need? In 2008 I started getting interested in the preparedness movement. I'm not Fannie Farmer by any stretch of the imagination, but I'm making an honest effort to change the way my family lives. We raise a small flock of laying hens and are attempting to take our backyard garden seriously. We still buy too many prepackaged goods and spend too much time in front of the screens though.

7/02/2005

Who's killing who? Where are the WMD's?-a personal vent from a OIF Veterans wife

OK - So I said no politics. I promise this one will be short. I just have to get this off my chest. I'm sick and tired of people refering to our troops as murderers. I don't watch the news - but I read enough to know that the US troops are NOT the ones blowing people up. We are not invading towns and blowing up buildings. We went in with one purpose - to remove Hussein - now that's done. Our guys would LOVE to come home. If you want us to leave - STOP ATTACKING YOUR OWN PEOPLE!!
And one final point - SHUT UP ABOUT THE WMD'S (Weapons of Mass Destruction). Let me ask a stupid question here... If Hussein didn't have WMD's then how did he manage to GAS THOUSANDS OF HIS OWN PEOPLE?!!! what did he do? Load them one by one into cars and stick a hose in the window? Get your heads out of the sand - there are bugs in there that will eat what's left of your brain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home